Refunds and Cancelations
This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to Housing Partnerships, Inc. (HPI). This policy explains the terms and conditions that apply when you donate to Housing Partnerships, Inc..
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made through the Housing Partnerships, Inc. website, or by mailing a check, cash, or credit card information to Housing Partnerships, Inc.. Checks should be made payable to “Housing Partnerships”.
1. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
2. There is no minimum monthly donation.
3. Donations, whether made online or by mail, are non-refundable.
4. All credit card transactions will be processed in US dollars.
5. Monthly donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to email@example.com. Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled. For example, if you withdraw in April, your credit card will be charged in April, but not May.
All events are Rain or Shine. All ticket sales are final.